Tuesday, June 20, 2017

More Tire Textures [Download]

I have more tire textures. Same as the last time, some parts like the sidewalls are not by me but the tread textures are, and they tileable. This time they're in .png format because it takes up less space.
Right click to save them. If they're too dark or light, adjust the brightness and contrast of them.

Yokohama Advan A050
I made these for the Kanjo Wonder Civic.
I did not make the sidewall (I think it came from GRID Autosport), but I created a version with stenciled lettering. I made the tread.

Follow the jump for more

Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval
They might not be great tires, but it was easy to make a tread texture of them.

Pro-Trac 50 Series
Classic 70's muscle car tire. I made both the sidewall and tread.

Toyo Proxes T1R (Improved)
I made the tread, I have no idea where the sidewall is from.

Toyo Proxes RR/RA1 (Improved)
I made both and I couldn't match the sidewall and tread.


No comments:

Post a Comment