Tuesday, July 22, 2014

SSR Longchamp XR-4, RS Watanabe R, SSR EX-C Mesh, SSR Focus Racing [Download]

Continuing with the trend of the Devil Japan Shadow Spokes and Hayashi Street CRs, I present some more redone vintage JDM wheels for your infinite pleasure. If you use these, please credit me, and don't re-upload them as your own.

1. SSR Longchamp XR-4
Made entirely from scratch except for the tire, which is by MIMI

DOWNLOAD

2. RS Watanabe R
Originally by MIMI, I redid the center and reshaped the spokes, and created the lip and bolts. The Center cap is from thepuuh.


3. SSR EX-C Mesh
Face was originally made by Mr.Zasen. I modified it and turned it into SSR's EX-C Mesh and created the center cap and lip.

DOWNLOAD



4. SSR Focus Racing
Made entirely from scratch by me for the bosozoku 240Z, except for the tire, which is by MIMI.

DOWNLOAD







No comments:

Post a Comment