Saturday, May 28, 2016

Major Blog Updates

As you may have noticed, my blog has been through a sort of refresh to keep it up with the 21st century. I tried to update it both visually and with more up to date contact info, as well as adding some new features.

What's New:

Refreshed blog theme:
- Kept the purple theme from the "End of the Line" Silvia, but slight color tweaks
- New font - Helvetica
- New Favicon
- Updated the "Surge" pattern background
- New header and slideshow - will be expanded for greater rotation and variety. You can click on the car slides to to view the post about each car.

Added Tag Cloud
- I have begun to add labels (tags) to older posts, which are visible at the bottom of each post. You can click on them to view more posts of similar categories, or click on the Tag Cloud on the Right Sidebar

Added Jump Breaks
- Now the whole post does not load
- Displays more posts per page
- Loads faster
New widgets
- Cleaned up old widgets that stopped working
- Old Shoutbox's server crashed so I found a new Shoutbox
- Updated the visitor map to newer version

Added More Pictures
- I have been updating older posts with more pictures

Let me know your thoughts about the blog changes or if you have any suggestions.
Lastly, I have some rewards planned for 75K blog views, so make it happen guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment